- Lecrae Shares Dates for All Things Work Together Tour
- J. Cole Criticizes Baltimore Ravens for Not Signing Colin Kaepernick
- Jay-Z and Nas in ‘Biggie: The Life of Notorious B.I.G.’ Documentary
- 50-cent calls out Gabrielle Union for pickinga fight with on Instagram over Power
- Fairfax HS graduate named first African-American woman First Captain at West Point
- Chris Rock Gets Brutally Honest About His Cheating And Divorce On Tour
- R. Kelly Cancels Multiple Shows Amid Allegations He Is Running A ‘Cult’
- Snoop Dogg Signs On To Host Reboot Of Game Show ‘The Joker’s Wild’ On TBS
- This event has passed.
11th Annual Taste of Soul 2016
October 15, 2016 @ 10:00 am - 7:00 pmFree
PERFORMING LIVE ON THE KJLH RADIOFREE MUSIC STAGE PRESENTED BY BUFFALO WILD WINGS!
112 • Guordan Banks • Jazmine Sullivan • Mike Phillips • Major. and more to be announced!
KJLH Radio 102.3, The Los Angeles Sentinel and Bakewell Media are proud to bring back Southern California’s largest street festival as we present the 11th Annual Taste of Soul Family Festival on Crenshaw Boulevard between Stocker and Rodeo Road.
Feel the excitement and energy of the 11th Annual Taste of Soul Festival with good food, good times, an incredible live music line-up, family activities, celebrity appearances, and much more.
If you haven’t had the opportunity to check out the Taste of Soul Festival, this is the year to experience LA’s biggest street fair!
- Make new friends
- Be kind to everyone
- Be courteous
- Taste new foods
- Visit with all the vendors & sponsors
- Take lots of selfies
- Tweet pics & messages #TOS16 #KJLHTOS16 #KJLHSummer16
- Upload pics to the KJLH social media (@radiofreekjlh)
- Eat, Eat, Eat
- Dance, sing and have fun!
- Fold up stand back chairs
- No snakes
- No hoverboards
- No pop ups (tents)
- No coolers
- No barbecue pits/grills
- No dogs/cats (only service animals allowed)
- No tables/chairs (only sand back fold up chairs allowed)
- No umbrellas
- No wagons
- No alcoholic beverages
- No glass or metal containers
- No metal utensils
- No misc. sharp objects
- No blow up furniture of any kind
- No littering – use trash cans
- No disrespect of others
- No hate or negative speech