- Omarosa trying to lawyer up, may have secretly taped White House conversations
- Mo’Nique is the latest female celebrity filing a grievance about Hollywood’s wage disparity, but this time her grievance is with Netflix.
- 50 CENT & JA RULE REIGNITE BEEF
- Here comes the “Men In Black.” The franchise has confirmed a new spinoff movie will be in theaters June 2019.
- A judge just signed off on a huge hike in spousal support that Jesse Williams will have to pay his estranged wife, going from $33k to $50k per month.
- Bruno Mars has done something only Beyonce and Mariah Carey have done before.
- I’M SERIOUS ABOUT BUYING PANTHERS … Doing It For Black America
- Adai Lamar “Planet Fitness” Workout Mix
- This event has passed.
Married But Single Too
March 24, 2017 - March 26, 2017
The cast will be led by Carl Anthony Payne as Pimpin’ Pete, LisaRay McCoy as Sharon Wilson, La’Myia Good as Tina Clark, Skye Griffin, Bill Bellamy, and Chante Moore.
“I am truly excited about continuing the Married But Single saga,” stated Johnson. “Earlier this year, the original play was met with such overwhelming response that I had to give my dedicated fans and new fans some more of the pandemonium and drama that real relationships and this thing we call love provide. While traveling with the show and interacting with audiences, I discovered many wanted to see more from their favorite characters and also find out what happens next with them. So, that’s what Married But Single Too will give them. They will experience more singing, more of the love, more of the fun and more of the funny.”
Married But Single Too, according to production notes, “catches up with the life of Sharon Wilson (LisaRaye McCoy) who had dreamed of the day her man would finally pop the question and become her husband. And when he did, little did she know, disaster would follow. After working so hard to get the ring, Sharon never expected her marriage to her rising R&B star husband, Julian, would be hanging on by a thread after only a year. A delayed honeymoon, a neglected anniversary, and many nights apart have rocked their relationship to the core. But even though she’s working at it alone, she’s willing to do whatever it takes to save her marriage. That is until rumors of Julian’s infidelity start floating around forcing Sharon to give him an ultimatum: end the tour or end their marriage. Not ready to close the door on either part of his life, Julian’s indecisiveness opens the door for Sharon’s old flame, Jackson (Bill Bellamy), to ignite the fire that’s been missing, but this time around, it might just be an inferno because… she’s married but single… AND he’s ’Married but Single, Too!’”
Ticketing information and touring itinerary can be accessed at www.jecaryous.com.