ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Generate digital revenue through streaming, display, and other digital properties.
- Experience in email marketing, display, retargeting, and social
- Contact prospective customers to sell radio packages for broadcasting station inclusive of commercial spot inventory, digital and streaming packages and non-traditional revenue.
- Spend at least 50% of work time engaging in sales and solicitations outside of the office.
- Proactively prospect and perpetually grow their contact list
- Build a business from advertisers who have local marketing budgets
- Responsible for exceeding sales budget and collection of sold accounts.
- Maintain account lists while soliciting new business.
- Prepare promotional plans, sales literature, and advertising proposals.
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients by providing top quality service.
- Investigate and resolve customer problems.
- Communicate with other departments to assure quality service in placing orders and arranging promotional events.
- Attend sales meetings, training sessions, and client remotes.
- Performs all other tasks perceived, assigned, and/or required that contribute to the smooth running of the department and to the achievement of departmental and station goals.
High school graduate; college preferred. Minimum 2 years’ experience in sales/marketing; Experience in online marketing & web-based applications is required; previous radio sales experience preferred; must have basic knowledge of Microsoft Office. Requires valid driver’s license, vehicle insurance, and dependable transportation. Must possess excellent organizational/time management skills. Must be self-motivated, self-disciplined, have a positive attitude and be an effective communicator.
Please send email resumes firstname.lastname@example.org